Tracking the Gene Key of the Day
- The 43rd Way, the Gift of Insight
- The 1st Way, the Siddhi of Beauty
- The 44th Way, the Siddhi of Synarchy
- The 50th Way, the Gift of Equilibrium
If we want to be different from the crowd, if we want to stand out and be a true rebel, then we have to slow down the pace of the Shadow inside us. We have to become a contemplative. We have to let others see the radiance of the river of our life as it meanders rather than rushes."
- The 32nd Way, the Gift of Preservation
When you live your life in harmony with this softness, you come into accord with what the ancients called the Tao — the transcendence of the opposites. Furthermore, as you open yourself to this gentleness, this manifestation of clarity, it will reveal itself in your life continually — through the sound of the wind furrowing the treetops, or a puff of cloud drifting across an ocean sky. The same softness is to be found everywhere since it is the spirit of life itself. If you allow it, it will transport you immediately into the world of the eternal now."
- The 57th Way, the Gift of Intuition
- The 48th Way, the Siddhi of Wisdom