The Delta Fellowship
Delta Fellowship Introductory Webinar
Check out the replay of our Live Introductory Webinar for more information and testimonials by the Delta Fellowship Team. This webinar was recorded live on January 6th 2019 featuring Richard Rudd, Pia Mark, and panelists from the beta-wave of the Delta Fellowship.
“I was pleasantly surprised how the Delta worked in practice and what the benefits were personally for me. It was a magical synchronicity and an opening opportunity for many realizations. This was one of the strongest team experiences for me till now.”
~Margarita Tsvetkova, Bulgaria
Read and Watch all the Testimonials by clicking the button below!
The 7 Week Delta Experience
The Delta represents a kind of cosmic musical dance, which can be enacted on the physical plane by seven players. By joining the Delta Fellowship you can connect with six other participants, either in person or online, to begin the Dance of the Delta. These groups can either be self-organized or facilitated by one of the Delta Focalisers. In addition, the Delta Fellowship experience includes access to the Delta Teachings, helpful PDF resources, and Attunement Audio Transmissions. Please review the Frequently Asked Questions below to understand how the Delta works over the course of the 7 week process.
It’s a game involving seven players and a seven-step dance that focuses on seven levels of sound vibration linked to seven energy centres of the body. The Delta Fellowship exists to support the evolution of consciousness and alter the future for individuals, groups and the collective, through alignment to a higher stage in our evolution. It can bring health and prosperity into all levels of life through gentle dissolution of the tensions that keep us bound by fear and isolation.
Here are the steps for a single Delta:
1) Seven players join a Delta team and participate together in a carefully choreographed dance over a seven week period.
2) Each team member’s initial position is allocated through a process of random selection.
3) Each week thereafter players meet to share their personal experience of occupying their position. At the end of the meeting, each player then moves into a new position according to a carefully choreographed pattern. For example:
- The Player in Position Number 1 during the previous week always moves on to Position Number 2!
- The Player in Position Number 2 always moves on to Position Number 6!
4) During the life of the Delta, all members will occupy each of the seven positions for one week. Each position combines a particular focus for the week with an accompanying theme for contemplation. For example a Delta member in Position 3 will focus on the domain of the emotions and on building personal power. S/he will listen to the audio for GK6 with the theme of its Siddhi of Peace and will also, we suggest, read and contemplate the chapter on GK6 in the Gene Keys book.
5) For six of the seven weeks, members will have a partner who holds a balancing focus to their own position. In the previous example of Position 3, the partner is Position 5, for which the theme is Selflessness. This is all about giving, in counterpoint to the personal power of 3. The only position without a partner is Position 1. As the ‘head of table’ a member occupying Position 1 invites a combined focus of attention from all other players during their one week in the Delta spotlight, which includes a unique honouring and commitment to clear karma on behalf of Player 1.
6) Members are asked to hold their weekly partner in their daily awareness and connect with them at least once online or in person during the week, typically towards the end. Partners listen deeply and without judgment to each other, as each reflects on and shares their personal experience.
7) A similar pattern of bearing silent witness and deep listening, without comment or judgment, is invited of the whole team, when it meets together weekly. Thus individual sharing becomes part of a collective experience. All Deltas have a unique and dedicated forum space online on the Gene Keys Society website, where they can share written reflections.
Seven full weeks are needed to complete all the movements of the dance. Delta players may also add an initial pre-Delta logistics meeting to organise themselves, before adopting positions and beginning the game. They may also meet in a post Delta review to decide if and how they may wish to play again.
While the Delta grounds through individual awakening, its essence lies in its greater capacity for small group and collective awakening, through deep listening and sharing. We’ve tested the Delta in different cultures, face-to-face and online, and feedback always reveals that group meetings are an essential weave of the Delta fabric.
We strongly encourage you to meet once a week during all seven weeks of your Delta dance, as a full Delta team. You can meet physically if you live near each other, or online if you are not within physical contact range. Based on previous Deltas, we suggest an hour as a minimum weekly meeting time and an hour and a half is recommended. This gives comfortable and relaxed time together to check in and address any logistical issues and attune to each other. It gives each member a chance to ‘pick up the talking stick’ and share their personal experience of the week just passed. At the end of the meeting all players ‘move’ from the position they have previously held into the one that they will occupy for the following week.
Commitment is to the Delta as well as to oneself. The Delta is meant to be danced as a part of the flow of everyday life. Yet allowing a disciplined level of attention to the particular focus and study materials provided each week is important, to enable individuals and teams to realise higher levels of awareness, healing and karmic clearing.
It’s important to consider your time and availability for Delta before signing up. You will be making a commitment to your team as well as to yourself.
After extensive testing, we recommend the following:
- Find personal time to listen to one Gene Key audio per week plus read and contemplate the relevant chapter in the Gene Keys book. Make time each day for personal contemplation about the messages of the key and the ‘dance position’ you’re in for the week. Notice as you go about your activities where the Delta is illuminating patterns and events in your daily life.
- Meet online or face-to-face with your group once a week for seven weeks, on an agreed day and time. We recommend a minimum meeting time of one hour and suggest 90 minutes, if possible.
- It is important to consider this before signing up as you’ll be making a commitment to the whole team, and it has a noticeable impact on everyone as well as the collective if one person can’t make it for all the team meetings. If you are not ready to make this commitment at present, it would be better to wait till you can free up the time to commit fully.
- Connect with your partner at least once during six of the seven weeks. Just as our beta testing has revealed the importance of weekly team meetings, we hear consistently from Delta participants that connecting with their partner (who changes each week) acts as a discipline and a vital support in deepening what might otherwise be a solitary personal learning experience. Individual contemplation, partner connection and team sharing influence one another holographically.
- As well as these seven meetings of the seven week Delta, we strongly recommend a one-hour pre-meeting for the team to assemble and agree on ground rules and confidentiality contracts.
- Our test groups have demonstrated the value of a post Delta meeting to review and reflect on the experience.
Like many games, you need to be willing to jump in and immerse yourself in the Delta experience to understand and benefit from it. And readiness to commit to the journey is key. Understanding the subtle processes and immense power of the Delta will dawn gradually, once you commit to join the dance and begin to experience and embody its frequencies.
We suggest you watch our introductory webinar and read the home page and FAQs here. Then, contemplate quietly, listening for your own inner response. If Delta participation resonates with you, your intuition will guide you to a ‘yes’. Trust yourself to know whether this is right for you at present! You may know instantly or need to take your time. There is no rush to decide and sign up. If you miss the first round, there will be other Delta opportunities. If your inner voice says ‘no’ or ‘wait’, trust that too!
Our experience is that the Delta gently but insistently helps people to know themselves more deeply and to understand better their effect upon others in relationship. Through such self-knowledge, the Delta can usher fulfilment and prosperity into your life. There is a subtle magic in the Delta process which goes far beyond the personal. You will find yourself both supporting and supported by a collective raising of consciousness.
Richard Rudd says of the Delta Fellowship: “Make no mistake; by playing this game, you are altering your own future! You are aligning yourself to a higher stage in your own evolution, which can only bring you increased health and wealth at all levels of your life.”
Listen in the introductory webinar to testimonials of those who have participated in Delta, to gain a flavour of what may be ahead for you.
Is Delta suitable for me? It is suitable for anyone whose intuition says ‘yes’ to this question and who is also ready to join and become fully committed to a small team and collective process. That said if you’re in a particularly vulnerable or pressured place in your life, it might be wiser to wait till you feel more stable before committing to the Delta.
Yes. If you wish, you can nominate six other players to play as an intact Delta team when you sign up. If all six are willing and eager to play, they must also sign up and pay individually. Once all are signed up, the Delta coordinator can complete the logistics needed to set up the dance and get you all started. Alternatively you may ask to play with one or more known individual/s who are also signing up, if you would like to be in the same Delta as them. The coordinator will seek to honour all Delta requests, after sign-up, consistent with the time zones in which players live. A third option is that you sign up and trust in the transmission to find you exactly the six people, even perhaps complete strangers in other countries, who will prove in some way to be perfect for your Delta dance.
The Delta fellowship coordinator is always just an email away and ready to help. If needed, a Delta focaliser can come in to support the group. In case of personal issues erupting for a particular player, an experienced support team member can be called on to offer individualised support.
The Diatonic Table is a beautiful summary and reference document that reminds you of the overall structure underpinning the Delta. It enables you to keep track of a number of related elements concerning each position, as well as revealing how these elements are linked and interrelated.
Each Delta position embodies a particular ray, a musical note and a body chakra. Each position also has a specific Gene Key for guidance and contemplation focused on its higher frequency. The life focus for each Delta position is about how it’s relating to the respective plane of reality. For example, Position 1 is concerned with the material plane, its musical note is D, it deals with the root chakra and its life focus is purification of the mundane.
The order of movement can be seen in the Diatonic Table. If we begin with the person in position 1 to the left then that person is 1st in order. The person in position 1 moves to position 2, so is 2nd in order, who then moves to position 6. So looking at position 6 on the left, which is where 2 goes, it does correctly say 3rd on the right hand side, which means 3rd position in order of movement within the Delta, and so on…
As for the notes these are as mentioned musical notes. Imagine that each person in each position at any given time in the Delta is a string on a harp being played by a higher consciousness within the Delta, and the musical notes are the corresponding notes being played.
We encourage Delta players to play the game at least three times. While individual and collective karma may be transmuted at any stage and in any round, there is a natural, organic progression in focus from inner to outer. Thus the first Delta tends to be focused on personal healing, the second on the Delta itself and the third on raising frequencies in the wider collective.
When signing up, you will be asked if you wish to be part of a self-organising Delta or one that is initiated by an experienced Delta focaliser. If your group is self-organising, once you have signed up and paid, you will receive a full pack of detailed instructions, including access to your online private Delta forum (which is exclusive to you and your six other players), plus full access to all needed materials for the dance. If you have questions, the Delta Fellowship coordinator will be on hand to respond by email. If you have opted for a focalised group, your first meeting will be arranged by your focaliser, and you will also meet with them again at the end of your game to review if and when you wish to play another Delta round.
Online meetings can seem strange, until you get familiar with them, yet more and more people are using online connection to connect with family and friends globally. In the Gene Keys Society, we use a simple ‘Zoom’ meeting room technology, to bring people together across language and national boundaries.
You can sign up online free to a Zoom account today and test it. Perhaps you can ask a family member, a buddy or small group of friends to experiment with you? For a Gene Keys group online experience before signing up, you might also like to try out our free, weekly Society welcome call at https://genekeys-society.com/membership-hub/welcome-tent/
You’ll find a friendly welcome and people ready to help you ‘learn the ropes’ with Zoom. With practice, online meetings can be fun and a great learning tool, as well as a way to make new friends around the world.
Yes, indeed! The Delta experience exists in its own right, and with seven associated Gene Keys for contemplation. It will certainly enrich and reinforce any experience with the Golden Path, and it can also serve as a gentle introduction to a deeper Gene Keys contemplative journey. If you feel strongly called to the Delta, trust this, and start from wherever you are.
We have many different mother language speakers in our community. Our early Deltas will be conducted mainly in English and so it will be difficult for you to participate fully. Our vision is for the Delta Fellowship to extend out across the world and into many languages over time. Do feel free to write to us and tell us of your interest. If a group can be held in your own tongue, we will put you in contact with our mother language partner.
The cost for the Delta is $100 per player for the first Delta round of seven weeks, for subsequent rounds in the Delta the fee is $100 for focalised teams and $50 for self-organised teams. We encourage Deltas to continue, if possible with members remaining in the team in which they began their first dance, for at least three rounds. After three Delta rounds, players become eligible to join the Delta Fellowship Circle as full members.
Thereafter, players may play in a Delta as often as they like for free, although gifts are always welcome and can help toward partial scholarships for anyone eager to dance the Delta, who cannot afford the full fee.
If you after three rounds feel inspired to become a Delta focaliser, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click below to register for the Delta Fellowship experience. Upon checkout you will be registered for your 7 Week Experience and given access to the Delta Fellowship Teachings. You will then be emailed directly once the next Delta Group becomes available!
Ready to Join the Delta Fellowship?
Click below to register for the Delta Fellowship experience. Upon checkout you will be registered for your 7 Week Experience and given access to the Delta Fellowship Teachings. You will then be emailed directly once the next Delta Group becomes available! The first Delta experience is $100. Subsequent rounds through the Delta Fellowship will be $50 for self-organized groups or $100 for focaliser-led groups.
During this first phase, we will launch teams from February 1st through April 30th, before pausing to review and integrate our collective experience. Delta numbers are limited for this initial launch, to optimise Society support to our Delta teams. We are therefore opening initially to Society Members and, if response is beyond our expectations, those with longevity in the Society will be given priority.
If you have any questions feel free to contact email@example.com